Sunday, January 5, 2014

For starters.

+Crave Cafe and Bakery -

 Welcome to my first blog post! How exciting, I get to rant about my favorite thing in the world- Food! I hope you enjoy my ventures into the world for delicious food and good times.

For Starters- no pun intended- I would like to introduce you all to this little jem in the valley. This restaurant would be CRAVE. I literally adore everything here, the sweet crepe combo is amazing- no lie guys! It is a must visit. They offer breakfast, dinner, soup, ice cream you name it they have it! Also, not only is everything here delish, but they're open 24/7 at the Van nuys/Ventura location. How amazing is that? Definitely a favorite of mine.

For this visit I was craving something sweet and simple so I went for some Belgian Waffles & I added chocolate chips.
I highly suggest you all visit a nearby location to you soon if you live in the Socal area!
Also: Follow my instagram! @saritaglopez_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment